Silver Burdett Making Music 2008 Pearson Education, Inc.
Emphasis on rhythm, melody and expressive qualities in music and music as a form of worship.
- Includes: classroom instruments and names, singing, steady beat
- Includes: classroom instruments and names, singing, steady beat, fast/slow, high/low
- Includes: basic rhythms, solfege syllables, loud/soft, long/short
- Includes: reading rhythms, solfege syllables and hand signs, measures
- Includes: dynamics, note names, learning to play recorder, instrument families
- Includes: dynamics, tempo, meter, time signatures, syncopation, form, Orff instruments
- Includes: advanced rhythms, harmony, texture, Orff instruments
- Includes: basic elements of music, orchestral instruments, intro to jazz, STOMP
- Includes: basic piano and guitar, composers
- Includes: music businesses, music theory, composer research project
- All School Christmas and Spring Programs
- Beginning Instrumental Lessons
- Middle School Band Program
- Middle School Worship Team