Employment Application (teacher/aide positions)
Employment Application (Non-classroom positions)
Please mail, fax or email cover letter, resume & application to:
Manheim Christian Day School
686 Lebanon Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Fax: (717) 664- 4253
Please be sure to include desired position in subject line.
The following positions are available for the 2018-2019 school year:
Manheim Christian Day School is a private Christian school educating the minds and nurturing the hearts of Pre-K through 8th grade students. We are currently looking for a science teacher for grades 5-8.
Candidates must demonstrate the following qualities:
- A desire to receive both affirmative and constructive feedback from the principal
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with colleagues, parents, and students
- Ability to incorporate collaboration and differentiation into each lesson
- Ability to incorporate hands-on learning activities
- Align with the MCDS statement of doctrine, mission statement, and philosophy of education
Science certification and/or previous middle school science teaching experience required.
Part Time position (August 1 – end of school year) – 2 DAYS/WEEK
- Oversee PTF and volunteers
- Plan and organize school functions such as Race for Education, Grandparent’s Day, Muffins with Mom, Movie Night, Roller skating parties, etc.
- Update website and street sign
- Send articles and happenings to local newspapers
- Create and organize MCDS Matters biannual newsletter
- Social media
- Assist with fundraisers like poinsettia sales, sub sales, etc.
Substitute Teachers for Pre-K through 8th grade.