- Persons or groups using the gym should confine their activities to that area of the building.
- Any youth group using the gym must be accompanied by an adult or an advisor who is over the age of 21. This person will accept responsibility for the group.
- Any broken equipment or damage to the facility must be reported to the facility manager immediately.
- A list of detailed rules will be included in your contract. The responsible person is expected to enforce these rules.
Violations of these rules and regulations will automatically terminate use of the gym for those individuals or groups.
- Current Patrons: [$40/hr] or [$300 for the day]
- Non-Patrons: [$50/hr] or [$350 for the day]
Rates are subject to change. Payment is required two weeks prior to rental date.
- Please be aware that we can no longer offer kitchen access for rentals. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Click here to download the MCDS Gym Rental Contract
Note: Please contact Justin Sauder at (717)665-4300, Monday through Friday, 8am – 3pm, to make a reservation.